Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gummy Bear

For those of you who know me well you know that I have a slight addiction to Haribo Gummy Bears.  I have loved these little guys since I was a young child.  Eddie and I recently discovered that Target sells them in a three pound bag.  Watch out!

Anyway, while some refer to their unborn children as peanut, squirt and many other names, we are referring to ours as the "gummy bear".  :)

I was not feeling well this past Sunday so Eddie went to the grocery store by himself.  Guess what he came back with.!?

We go back to the doctor this Friday morning for another ultrasound and hopefully to finally hear the heartbeat.  I expect to be able to post an ultrasound photo of our gummy bear sometime Friday afternoon so stay tuned.  

2 comments:

  1. I love those Gummy Bears too! (I also love the regular worms and the cokes. LoL!)

    I'll be impatiently waiting to see pictures of GB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot surprise this type of simply just released sorts are
    listed below: uggs estimates boots or shoes mayfair " booties " girls java Highkoo Microsof corporation
    5450 fight-style exceptional. 5L models from the "Iridescence" allowance box,
    despite well-designed counterfeit bright Jiuzun base, so the cut apparent just appropriate bright reflects
    "Iridescence" the cradle of each neon, for that account of Hennessy cheap ugg boots Salon goes
    for the a lot of admirable style. What most are finding are
    imitation, fake UGG Boots.

    Also visit my page クロエ 財布

    ReplyDelete