Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hope It Gets Better

I had a couple of rough weeks then I felt great all of last week.  All of a sudden Monday of this week rolls around and I am struggling again.  My appetite has once again diminished and for the first time this pregnancy I have been fighting a headache daily.  I have taken Tylenol but it does not touch my headache.  A friend suggested caffeine so I tried that...no luck.  My last resort is to increase my protein intake per another friend's suggestion.  Hopefully that will do the trick.

Today is a horrible day for me to be feeling as poorly as I do.  I have a discussion board posting with three outside sources due on Workplace Drug Testing by 9 pm.  I also have ten corporate finance problems to work and a quiz to take by midnight.  For my third class, I have a group case study due next week but our first individual contribution of research to the group is due tomorrow evening.  Needless to say there is far too much work to do while feeling this bad.  Boo!

I apologize for being so negative, I just needed to "vent".  :)

On a positive note, I will be 12 weeks on Sunday and I've heard that once 14 weeks arrives all of this yuckiness goes away.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment