Monday, February 28, 2011

Counting Down

My official countdown has begun.  I am probably starting a lot sooner than most, but I have to if I want to keep my sanity.  Ha!

We are scheduled to be induced eight weeks from today.  Unbelievable!  I am ready and not ready all at the same time.  I am starting to panic about having to be responsible for the life of a little person.  I question whether or not I can handle it..if I am meant to be a mom.  I have every hope in the world that I am meant to do this "job" and that I will do it well. 

Eddie is super excited and tells me everyday how ready he is to meet our little man. :)  Don't get me wrong, I am excited to, about meeting him that is, NOT about the actual process of delivery.  The thought of how Logan will enter this world FREAKS me out!  No joke.  I just keep reminding myself that thousands of women do it daily and many do it more than once so it cannot possibly be that bad.  I have always considered myself strong and able to handle pain...hope this experience is no different.

4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful experience and you will rise to the occasion just as you have risen to every obstacle you have had to face in your lifetime. You are a strong, intellegent, beautiful woman and have nothing to fear.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in your shoes Tara and you will be a GREAT mom!!!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it.. and it will all come natural once he is placed in your arms. Its def a learning experience, but you will catch right on. We are super excited for you...and Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The closer you get to the due date the more ready you will become. Fear not. Timing is everything.

    ReplyDelete