Monday, November 8, 2010

Pregnancy and Weight

When I first found out I was pregnant, I was terrified to get larger.  I was at my all time high weight of 336 pounds!  Yowser!  As of this morning I am down to 309.  The doctors are not concerned that the weight loss is having an adverse affect on the baby and have encouraged me to continue to lose at a healthy pace.  I am still not proud of the numbers themselves, but I am ecstatic to be so close to the 200s again!  I am hoping that the doctors are correct and I will only put on ten to fifteen pounds during my last trimester.  If that is the case then I will deliver at a lower weight than the day I found out I was pregnant.  Exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. I lose when I'm pregnant too. Lots of women with PCOS describe this phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete